Thursday, January 15, 2009

ALRIGHT, I'M SORRY!

As some of you were eating with me at lunch, the Knitting Club came to mind as I remembered that I forgot my knitting bag (at the same time as many others remembered they forgot theirs). Hey, it's the first week after (basically) three weeks off. I think it's okay that we forgot.

Alors, we will meet NEXT THURSDAY for sure. Lawrence's room. Last one there is a rotten egg.

Also, would any of you like you volunteer to become Vice President or secretary (manage the blog!) or something like that of the club? It'd be a good chance to get to know the people better, and assume a leadership role for practice when you begin to run a Fortune 500 company (haaa). Anyway, if you're interested, let me know!!

See you then mannnnn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muahahahaha... i bet u cant guess who this is.
i think its a great idea and i will see u all then, or before... who knos?